RE: Hormesis markers in population around NPP??

Jerry,

You are right about the study being useless, but for the wrong reasons

except for the first.  The sample size is small, and not all confounding

factors may have been evaluated.  I would consider this a snap-shot study of

a small population.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist