RE: Mechanisms are Needed to Explain Cohen's Data

Wes, Gary,

You are right.

But note that the "self-serving posturing" of politicians needs support

by "science" to con $100s Billions for the agencies/industry from the

public for extreme, unjustified, rad protection limits, and limit

earlier successful medical applications, to succeed.

This gets ever more evident as non-science semantics of the

"establishment" gets more desperate to defend the LNT.

Regards, Jim