Re: Is it too late?

Bill is absolutely correct. There is absolutely nothing that we can do in the short term

to turn public opinion  /govt. regulator opinion around. Of course the govt. just feeds

off of public opinion, and do not necessarily agree with the ultra-conservative

approach taken in many of their actions.

Radiation, Nuclear are all paradigms. Paradigms are difficult to modify.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again .. we need to focus on the young, and then wait

a few generations for the paradigms to change, if at all. I'll be long gone, and mots

probably, so will be my sons. I hope that there is hope for the 3rd generation.

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com