Re: mystery gamma lines

Tom,

The three largest peaks in the 300-500 keV region (345, 375, and 414 keV)

are all from Pu239.  Some of the most abundant peaks in that region are:

Isotope  keV

Am241	332.387

Pu239	332.845

Am241	335.422

Pu239	336.096

Pu239	345.011

Am241	368.605

Pu239	375.042

Am241	376.590

Pu239	380.170

Pu239	382.743

Pu239	392.525

Pu239	393.120

Pu239	413.712

Pu239	451.474

Now, back to our regularly scheduled radon/LNT discussion...

Phil

Phil Hypes

Los Alamos Radiation Consultants

laradcon@hotmail.com