Re: Reg Guides

Debby and Bill,

I must have missed this message the before, but if you want NRC publication

send an e-mail to distribution@nrc.gov.  I occasionally get documents this

way.  They are free and are sent by FedEx.

By the way, I heard from someone who works at the NRC that Jimmy Hoffa is

buried in ADAMS, because they figured that no one would ever be able to find

him there.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane

Bowie, MD 20715-2024

jenday1@email.msn.com (H)

William V Lipton wrote:

The Good News:  Regulatory Guide 8.13 is available on the NRC Web site thru

ADAMS.  Log in as instructed.  Then call up "ADAMS find."  Do a title search

on "8.13" and you'll find it; I just did that.

The Bad News:  Printing out ADAMS documents is difficult to impossible.  If

you have trouble, look at the NRC's help files.

If all else fails, order it thru:  <pdr@nrc.gov>.  It shouldn't cost much,

since it's only a few pages.  The NRC's reference librarians and copy

service personnel have always been very helpful to me.