Re: KI distribution

We should all write our congressman and DEMAND that

the government purchase and distribute gas masks for

every man, woman, and child in the USA who lives

within 50 miles of a chemical plant, chemical storage

facility, or other similar structures.

If we want the govt to be responsible for protecting

us, then why stop at KI pills?

I still think the best way that KI should be

distributed is over the counter.  If people are really

concerned about having KI pills handy, then they

should cough up the 20-50 cents a pop and buy them.

That would surely save a lot of money by, if nothing

less, making the process much less beurocratic.

Tim

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!

http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/