Re: Lung cancer mortality from radon versus mortality from other <plus> Radon...

Ruth,

If they smoked, I would say that is a greater risk than all of the potential

hazards below you bring up.

If the asbestos was not pliable, I would have left it in place.  The

decision between the radon and the wiring would depend on the concentrations

of the radon and how faulty the wiring is.  Also, at this point, I see no

way they could install "radon barriers".  That is usually only done for new

construction.

Don