The "R" word is now junk mail

Supersaturated doesn't even start to cover the subject.  This constant

display of children fighting over a toy in the sandbox is more than I can

take.

Why don't you few ego-involved radon researchers take it off line and argue

among yourselves.  All you're doing now is either repeating your earlier

arguments or getting more nit-picky on the details you're arguing about.

In any case, I've set my filter to send everything with "radon" in the

subject line to the junk file.

BTW, I was doing research on radon in houses, office buildings, and ground

water in the early '70s, so the subject is of interest when something new

comes up.  But I'll forego that interest at least until the petty bickering

ceases.

Les Aldrich, CHP

l_k_ii_les_aldrich@rl.gov