RE: American Nuclear Insurers

I am violating my "no me too" rule; however, I must add my voice to

that of Mark. Jerre is remarkable and helpful. He understands the

practical aspects of HP. He is (as far as I know) the only HP at ANI.

It appears that they have lots of lawyers, but Jerre is the only HP.

Even though his paying client is primarily nuclear power, I have

never found that he would not go out of his way to help or answer

questions from all. Jerre is a valuable resource and knows many of

the ins and outs of the NRC and others.

Paul Lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu>