Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study

Ruth and Mike,

I would be very happy to have my secretary send either of you a copy of the Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study.
The study was first funded by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences.  Current funding for the glass-based pooling is from the National Cancer Institute http://www.public-health.uiowa.edu/news/2001_archive/201radon.html

Regards, Bill Field

R. William Field, M.S., Ph.D.
College of Public Health
Department of Epidemiology
Department of Occupational and Environmental Health
N222 Oakdale Hall
University of Iowa
Iowa City, Iowa  52242

319-335-4413 (phone)
319-335-4748 (fax)
mailto:bill-field@uiowa.edu

Information on the Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study can be found at:
http://www.cheec.uiowa.edu/misc/radon.html

An overview of radon occurrence and health risks can be found at:
http://www.vh.org/Providers/Textbooks/Radon/HealthRisk.html

Information on radon testing and mitigation is available toll free from the National Safety Council at 1-800-SOS-RADON, or by visiting the NSC Web site at http://www.epa.gov/iaq/radon/