Re: Mr. Ford and Iowa Radon Lung Cancer Study

Yes - I got the point that it was not uncommon AND I presumed it was

done professionally and properly.  I just do not find it credible that

it can be modeled to a high enough level of accuracy AND precision that

the residual error from an overwhelming confounder will allow a smaller

effect to be discerned.