Re: Cohen's Fallacy and Doll

I read that paper and you did not address Doll's or Field's criticisms.  Can

you not explain it in one paragrapgh here rather than referring to work that

does not address it.  You ask others to explain your findings, but you pick

and choose how you want to answer it.  In other words, you do not respond to

the hard questions.

http://www.hotmail.com