Re: Cohen data suspect at best

In a message dated 1/28/02 9:00:03 PM Mountain Standard Time, healthrad@hotmail.com writes:

Then Ruth how do you explain their findings?  This just points out the
difference between grouped data and individual level data by state.  It is
far from linear.

Your response doesn't address my comment.  My comment, ONE MORE TIME, was simply, only, not very complicated, that census data undercounts poor people BUT DOES NOT UNDERCOUNT BY 80%. THAT'S ALL I SAID!  ALL!  NOT MORE THAN THAT!

Your responses to me, like many of your responses, strike me as impenetrable, and often irrelevant, gobbledygook.  (Sorry, Mike).
Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com