RE: Table of Isotopes

I don't know about the Wall Chart.  We use the Chat of the Nuclides in

booklet form.  It is available from:

	GE Nuclear Energy

	175 Curtner Ave, M/C 948

	San Jose, CA 95125-1099

	Phone: 1-800-668-7379

	e-mail: nuclides@sjcpo2.ne.ge.com

You might try them to see if they also have the Wall Chart.

Steve Nathan

Westinghouse Safety Management Solutions, LLC

Phone: (803) 502-9798