Request for data - similar to EURADOS "Harmonization & Dosimetric Quality Assurance"

I am interested in obtaining information for a project that I am working on, regarding

dosimetry systems used throughout the world. The Report of the EURADOS Action

Group, published in 2 volumes, 1999, contains much of the information for the

various EU countries. I would like this information for other countries as well. I would

like any of the following specific information, if available (based on survey conducted

of EU, via survey form developed by J.W.E. van Dijk (Credit is due for this previous

work with EURADOS):

(1) Dosimetry processors in the country - Name of Processor

(2) Contact information: name, E-Mail, phone number, mailing address

(3) Type of dosimeter used for photons, beta and neutron measurements, i.e., film,

TLD, TSEE, Electronic

(4) For each type of dosimeter used, the technical specifications to include type of

material, effective thickness mg/cm^2 for each filter area

(5) Are doses reported for Hp(10), Hp(3) and Hp(0.07)

(6) Is the processor part of an accredited program (what type testing data is

available), and who is the approving authority (name, E-Mail, phone and mailing

address)

Any of the above information would be most appreciated. You may send this

information to me directly, and not to any of the listservers that receive this request.

Thanks you ..

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com