Re: I love high-level nuclear waste and want some in my yard

Unfortunatley, logic and reason have no role in

ploitics.  If either did, then chrysotile asbestos

would not be a four-letter-word, "Superfund" would be

the name of the latest mutual fund, and we'd have

AP600's popping up left and right instead of wasteful

natural gas power plants.

But that's just my opinion.  I'd love to see the time

where logic and reason are the only things used to

guide policy but I just do not see that ever

happening.  Sorry :(

Tim S.

http://auctions.yahoo.com