Re: Stop the madness

Would that the "anti nukers" be so open and honest.  THIS is not a

democracy - to what ever you refer.

The US is a Constitutional Republic with representatives elected through a

legally and Constitutionally limited democracy.  YOU do not have a perfect

right to vote and may be excluded for any number of reasons.  RadSafe is a

solely owned proprietorship wherein you are guest.

Only the central government can censor.  You have no right to be heard and

only a duty to be offended.

'Science' is the least democratic of all venues.  It would seem to me to

best be described a meritocratic benevolent oligarchy.

Democracy is the rule of fools by fools and The conspiracy of ignorance

masquerades as common sense.