Walt Carey

Dear Family, Friends & Colleagues of Walter,

We are sorry to share this news by e-mail, but we wanted to make those who
are important to us aware that our husband and father, Walter E. Carey, died
this morning, Saturday, February 9, at home.

We want to thank each of you who has shared your recent thoughtfulness, love
and support.

Please help us by forwarding this message to anyone interested, whom we may
have unintentionally omitted.

A memorial service celebrating Walt's life is being planned for about two
weeks from now.  We will notify you of the arrangements.

Warmest regards,

Pat, Melissa and Charlie Carey