Re: dose limits for members of the public

In a message dated 02/11/2002 5:58:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, AndrewsJP@AOL.COM writes:

Yes, but...  Clearly you have not given a large enough selection from which to choose.  I suggest that this exercise shows that we have not bracketed the possible range of truly valid responses.  I won't suggest another range for fear of biasing the responses, but you should consider doing an expanded survey range to get a response profile.

I agree.  I was thinking of voting, but the choices are too limited, and I didn't want to give the impression that I thought either of these answers were really the best in terms of public policy.  I'd be inclined to go somewhat higher, and have a meaningful ALARA regulation that really balances cost and benefit in the fullest sense.

Barbara L. Hamrick

Barbara