Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2002 3:54 AM
Subject: Re: dose limits for members of the public

In a message dated 2/11/2002 7:41:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, garyi@BCM.TMC.EDU writes:

Results so far:

   25 mrem        1 vote
   100 mrem    25 votes

Yes, but...  Clearly you have not given a large enough selection from which to choose.  I suggest that this exercise shows that we have not bracketed the possible range of truly valid responses.  I won't suggest another range for fear of biasing the responses, but you should consider doing an expanded survey range to get a response profile.

John Andrews
Knoxville, Tennessee