Online degree programs

A colleague asked me about online Masters programs in Health Physics

and/or radiochemistry.  I know I've seen these advertised on Radsafe,

but can't find specifics in the archives or my trash (and don't care to

spend the time searching.)  Anyone with current info please respond to

james.warren@state.co.us

Thanks,

Tony Harrison, MSPH

Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment

Laboratory and Radiation Services Division

(303)692-3046

tony.harrison@state.co.us