Re: Degradation of plastic from radiation levels

There are lots of kinds of plastics out there and lots of energies of

radiation.

However - for Be window x-rays in the less than 100 kVp region - I'd

certainly be concerned at a megaRAD.  I'd expect some "cellophane" like

plastics to go sooner and the poly ethylene kinds a bit - but not much -

later.