I can't believe it!!

The MSNBC article that (I think Jaro) posted had a few

errors in it.  A few minor, so I let them slide but

one major error.  In it, they state that the fuel

pools were critical to prevent an explosion.

I promptly emailed the writer of the report and

pointed this error out to him.  A few hours later, he

replies and thanks me for pointing out the error and

made the change to the report.

Wow, I never thought I'd hear anything back.  Just

goes to prove that some reporters actually care about

reporting accurate information - even though it might

still have a spin on it :)

So, I guess I won't give up by sending emails to

people when I see an error in a

paper/report/article/story they write.  Every now and

then, it might just pay off.

Tim Steadham

http://greetings.yahoo.com