RE: dose limits for members of the public

Ruth,

Anecdotally speaking and in order to compare it with my EPA charts and

diagrams, can you tell me approximately how many days, weeks, or months, (if

any) your life expectancy has been decreased as a result of exposure to

these materials?

(with tongue firmly planted in cheek)

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!

I'm with the government, I'm here to help........

Daren Perrero, Health Physicist

perrero@idns.state.il.us