Re: News on BNL Deer

You are absolutely correct that a data point 12 times the average level and

twice the previous maximum is worth looking into.  This could be the case

that illustrates a previously unknown release pathway.  Or, it could be a

completely scientifically inconsequential measurement that gets blown way

out of proportion and used by the anti-BNL crowd to inflict further damage

on a valuable national resource.  Handling the situation in light of the

former possibility may help prevent the latter possibility.

Phil