RE: News on BNL Deer

As a hunter, I have never seen a two year old fawn.  A deer of that age

could be carrying a fawn if it was a doe.  On the Hanford reservation I did

however, see a very mature buck that had some fawn like spots

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

Chris.Marthaller@wipp.ws

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON

---