Health Physics Society - Tampa

The continuing education committee of the Health Physics Society is

thinking of hosting a PEP (professional enrichment program) regarding ANSI

standards for radiological instruments at the annual meeting in Tampa, June

16-20, 2002.  We wanted to host a round-table discussion and overview but

need input from the radsafe community on which standards they would most

like to see discussed.

You may e-mail your preferences and suggestions directly to me.

Many thanks,

Lorraine Day, PhD

Continuing Education Committee Member

HPS