Re: Meeting public demand

My point, exactly.  This is but one more example to refute those who say that,

if only the "public" had the facts, they would make the right decision

regarding radiological risks, i.e. the "media-Clinton-Norm

Cohen-toothfairy-hollywood celebrities-..." antinuke conspiracy.  Such

thinking is, at best, naive, and is generally a Linus blanket for those who

want to be victims.

I hope that Radsafe does not degenerate into a Cave of Adullam.  (1Sam.22)

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Let's look at the real problem, for a change.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com