Surplus Gloveboxes

As a result of our discontinuation of radiodiagnostic

manufacturing, we currently have numerous surplus lead shielded

gloveboxes that are immediately available.

The gloveboxes were all used for work with beta/gamma emitters.

Most of the glove boxes have 2 inches of lead shielding with a

stainless steel outer liner and leaded glass windows.  They are

available in several sizes and configurations.  There may be a

small amount of fixed beta/gamma (no transuranic) contamination

(<5,000 dpm) on some units.  All equipment purchased is FOB New

Brunswick, NJ.

For pictures and more information, please contact John Frankowski

at (732) 519-2361 or john.frankowski@bms.com.

Thank you,

Mike Vala

Bristol-Myers Squibb