Re: Atmospheric radiation

NCRP 50, "Environmental Radiation Measurements," Section 2.3, "Environmental

Radiation Fields," probably includes some of the information you want.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.  [Lipton's theory of everything]

Let's look at the real problems, for a change.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com