Dosimetry paper help

I am looking for a copy of a paper published in Radiation Protection

Dosimetry Vol. 86 in 1999.  It is titled Guidelines and Technical

Information Provided by the US Federal Aviation Administration to Promote

Radiation Safety for Air Carrier Crew Members.  If anyone has a copy that

they could fax to me, I would appreciate it.  My fax number is (757)864-8574.

Thank-you.

Kim Merritt, RRPT

Radiation/Laser Safety Officer

NASA Langley Research Center