MARSSIM Survey of Trenches

Radsafers,

Those of us involved in final status survey (FSS) design for the Big Rock

Point Restoration Project are interested in comparing notes with someone

who has planned, is performing or has performed a MARSSIM based survey on

open trenches and/or open holes that once contained structure foundations.

We plan to take the site to a greenfield condition prior to license

termination so the FSS will be performed after foundation and buried pipe

removal.  If you have been through this experience, please provide me the

name of your project and contact information so that we can get together

and talk about it.

Thanks in advance.

Leon E. Brown

Staff Consultant