Terrorist Incident Response

Fellow Radsafers,

I'm putting together a list of companies (for bid purposes) that sell

Health Physics supplies that may be used for terrorist incident response

(read that dirty bomb.) I am particularly interested in companies that

sell shield pigs, portable shielding, reach rods, etc,. Is anyone else

planning for this type of incident response? Any suggestions about the

equipment suppliers, or responding to this type of incident in general

would also be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ed Stroud, Health Physicist

Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment

ed.stroud@state.co.us