RE: ARTICLE: Fallout likely caused 15,000 deaths

Jim,

Let's try to stick with the original issue of Chernobyl and the victims.

While there were no deaths following the accident phase, people may have

been traumatized by fear.  Post traumatic stress needs to be recognized as

an illness and treated.  I believe that this is where the help is needed.

Of course, if you would like to go and tell the residents who were displaced

that their fears are unfounded, their exposures are negligible, you will be

providing a great service to them and saving governments gobs of money.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane