CA contact

L.S.,

I am involved in a project for salvaging shipwrecks from Californian c.q. US

territorial waters. For salvage the application of a radiation source is

foreseen. Consequently I am looking for contacts with the competent

Californian (or US?) authority, in order to become licensed for such an

application. Can anyone of the RADsafe community point me to relevant

contacts in this matter. Many thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Gert Jonkers

Nuclear Measurement Techniques

Shell International Chemicals B.V.

P.O. Box 38000, 1030 BN  AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands

Tel: +31 (0)20 630 34 24 Fax: 29 11

Email: Gert.G.Jonkers@opc.shell.com

Internet: Http://www.shell.com/tis-en/