Re: More on "Mobile Cherobyl" and PTSD

Hi Ruth,

What perhaps would cause PTSD is not the campaign against Yucca and nuke

waste transport, but if there actually was an accident with a transport

that released a large amount of radiation and thus set off fear and

panic among the populace

in the area of the accident.

However, since you assure me that the transports are 100% safe, and that

this accident will never occur, you have nothing to worry about, and

thus there will be no PTSD from Yucca/Mobile Chernobyl..

PTSD has been caused by the government as well. There are some people

who were affected by the civil defense/air raid drills of the 1950s,

where kids were told how to "survive" an atomic blast. So, when you all

sue Public Citizen and Greenpeace, please sue surviving members of the

Eisenhower adminstration as well. ;-)

As far as NIRS's website, I'll look when I get the chance. You could

always email them. I'm sure they'd welcome your comments.

Norm