From: hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net [mailto:hflong@postoffice.pacbell.net]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2002 11:43 AM
To: Robert Gunter
Cc: Radsafe
Subject: Re: NIMBY for Nevada residents

Fearful Robert,
Rught now, I have relatives trying to buy a house in Las Vegas.  I encourage them.

The Yucca Mtn nuclear depository about 80 miles away and its train and road transport of nuclear waste is a great benefit to the area. I hope that recycling for energy and low dose health benefits will become a valuable resource, providing work for well educated producers of new products and services.

Howard Long

Robert Gunter wrote:

 Anyone who would buy a house within a couple hundred miles of multiple nuclear weapons detonations would surely buy one near Yucca Mt.  Perhaps they have been out in the sun too long to realize they have already bought into it.Rob Robert J. Gunter, CHP
Operations Support Manager
Safety and Ecology Corporation
East Tennessee Technology Park
Bldg 1020, Rm 18