	From: Jerry Cohen [mailto:jjcohen@PRODIGY.NET]

	Sent: Sat 09-Mar-02 1:40 PM

	To: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

	Subject: Re: ARTICLE: Fallout likely caused 15,000 deaths

	As per Bill Lipton, "Perception is reality"

	Therefore, if Freud perceived himself to be pregnant,

	he was pregnant.

	Similarly, if ICRP, EPA, NRC, etc. perceive LNT to be  valid,

	all levels of radiation must be harmful. So why try to confuse

	people with all this discussion of natural background radiation?