UCS- NRC Relies on Falsified Safety Studies (correction)

All,

My statement that the "Calvert Cliffs plant first applied to NRC for such a

renewal over 10 years ago" is incorrect. I was thinking about their ISFSI

license application and not the power plant license renewal, which was

submitted to NRC in April 1998 (only 4 years ago).  Arguably, though, it is

likely that the application took several years to complete prior to

submittal to NRC, so that such analyses have been conducted for at least the

past 5 years.

My apologies if this was a cause for confusion.

Ernesto Faillace, Eng.D, CHP

Nuclear Engineer/Health Physicist

Tetra Tech NUS

900 Trail Ridge Rd