Re: India Uses Radiation to Cure Flatulence- Anti Nuke Hyprocrisy

Hi Stew,

Thanks for your comments. I think you place too much responsibility on

'anti' nukers, but I understand where you are coming from.

On SUV's and oil usage, I do think that most of us support getting rid

of gas guzzlers and replacing them with hybrids and electric cars. We

certainly all supported the Senate Deno's attempt to increase mileage

standards. I drive an aging Toyota that gets about 30 mpg on the

highway, and whn it finally dies for good, will buy a hybrid or fuel

cell or whatever is on the market like that.

norm