RE: calculate your air travel radiation exposures -- at French web site

Title: calculate your air travel radiation exposures -- at French web site
Hello Folks!

    I am traveling to Washington D.C. at the end of April and plan to take along a TLD using the Li chips we use for environmentals. If anyone is interested, I'll be reading the chips after I return. I could post the results if you folks want to see them.

    I plan to take along six (6) on my person, and possibly an additional six (6) in my checked baggage. Since they are packaged in Legos (r), I don't think anyone will think I am smuggling something nasty!

Regards,

    Jim Darrough
    Health Physicist
    Oregon State University