Re: Comments on the West Wing episode

Again, I have to defer to one of my last remarks but

be a little more blunt about it:

If someone is guillible enough to believe what they

see on the West Wing is an accurate portrayal of real

life, then they are probably too stupid to know how to

work a voting booth or how to contact their elected

officials.  We therefore do not need to worry about

their opinions influencing public policy.

Now, if it is Dateline (which claims to be a factual

news show) pushing a sotryline that it was only the

grace of God and the luck of the Irish that TMI didn't

kill everyone on the East coast then I'd say you

*should* complain and correct that because most people

give some credence to shows that claim to report news.

Tim

http://taxes.yahoo.com/