Re: pros and cons of nuke power

Tin suggested Max Carbon's book Nuclear Power: Villain or Victim?

published by Pebble Beach Press in Madison, Wisconsin. For copies

contact Prof. Max Carbon by e-mail: carbon@engr.wisc.edu   If you

can't reach Max, I have a small stock on hand in my Gainesville, FL

home. I have Max's permission to sell them to students for $10 each

plus $1 for postage. (The postage is really $1.24 but I will

subsidize it. Make the check to John Cameron and send to my Florida

address. Best wishes, John

--

John R. Cameron (jrcamero@facstaff.wisc.edu)

2678 SW 14th St. Gainesville, FL 32608