RE: submarines and Norm

Another point is that the Navy does not have the same cost-benefit problems

that the civilian power plants have.  We could expend more money and

manpower of monitoring, since we did not have to show a profit.  We could

have more stringent requirements than those of the civilian world, and would

have the resources to meet them.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

LCDR, USN (ret)