Re: submarines and Norm

Hi all,

 This question was asked of me on the know_nukes list. Please be aware that I

answer only for myself, and not for my 'cronies' or 'ilk' or any other sly

epithet for my friends and colleagues in the anti-nuke movement.

I don't know that much about nuclear navy (but then some of you would say I

don't know much about nuclear power either ;-) ).  I've read about some

problems with Russian subs; Jack  Shannon has an anti-nuke navy website with

some info on it, but since my main interest is commercial nukes I haven't

really looked all that much into the nuke navy.

So, I'd say that on principal I'd prefer not to have to have a nuclear navy,

but thats as far as I could go right now.

Now back to hanging out with my cronies. ;-)

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG

SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE

WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace

and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)