Looking for an old, humorous warning sign

RADSAFERS,

When I was a student (a long time ago but seems like

only last year), I used to see a humorous warning sign

in labs written in fake German telling visitors to not

touch any equipment. I think it was titled, "Achtung

Der Lookenspeepers" or something like that. I find

that humor is often more effective than stern

impersonal warnings.

Does anyone still have a copy of that warning sign? If

so, can you send me the text of it?

You can reply to to this email (but not to the entire

RADSAFE), or send it to the email address below.

Thank you in advance.

Tosh Ushino

ICN Dosimetry

tushino@icnpharm.com