From: Jacobus, John (OD/ORS) [mailto:jacobusj@ors.od.nih.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 09:30
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: A LNT Experience !!NOT!!

I doubt that the Dental Board requires him to use fast film.  The use of
high-speed films are not new and any good dental technician should not have
to retake a film unless there was a misalignment.  I do not remember having
a second film taken due to improper techniques (settings).

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
3050 Traymore Lane