RE: A LNT Experience !!NOT!!

Bill,

    Having moved to this "strange" state of NM in late 97, the more I read

in the papers about the legislation that passes ( Ruth is right, BTW) the

more amazed I become at the politics in NM.  These strange politics are

found in, at least from my observation, every part of state, local and

federal government that does business in NM.  I'd like to say more on the

southeastern NM politics, but it is nice to have health benefits with the

attendant job that I currently hold.

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

Chris.Marthaller@wipp.ws

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON