Re: ABCNEWS.com: Hundreds of Radioactive Devices Missing

Jack!

What's this?  The "journalists!?"  They're just reporting Lubenau's (and

other "exper'ts" crap - a "former NRC health physicist" -  lastly a staffer

and complicit in the lies and suppression of data by Greta Dicus - which got

her appointed to the ICRP!?

The blame is not, repeat NOT!, with the "journalists!"   :-)  They're just

stooges to repeat the gov't/rad protectionist crap.

Regards, Jim

 From: Jack_Earley@RL.GOV