Re: FLYOVER SHOWS INDIAN POINT'S A SITTING DUCK

Thanks for mentioning this, Barbara. I had overlooked it, but I am glad

that HPS makes it available. So far as I can tell, however, the

so-called man in the street is hardly aware of this excellent resource.

I will make a point of spreading the word - I wonder how aware congress

people and news people are of this feature on HPS. Thanks again.

Maury Siskel  maury@webtexas.com